KONDOR: The new engine series from KONTRONIK. The KONDOR is an external rotor motor for surface flight.
The KONDOR is currently available in a total of 16 variants. For the KONDOR 15, KONDOR 25, KONDOR-XL 20 and KONDOR-XL 30 there are 4 different kv variants each.
Included in delivery and price is already a high quality set consisting of propeller driver with mounting cross. This makes it easy to convert the KONDOR even for the back frame assembly.
The KONDOR in short:
- High temperature resistant neodymium magnets heat resistant up to 150 °C
- Single-wire winding with high-temperature-resistant wire for particularly good ventilation, heat dissipation and more power
- extremely stable and durable ball bearings
- case-hardened shaft
- corrosion-resistant coating of the rotor
- compact and robust design (up to 50 mm in diameter, up to 61 mm in length)
- shaft diameter 5 mm (KONDOR) or 6 mm (KONDOR-XL) with free wavelength 18 mm
- air screw driver for 8 mm (KONDOR) or 10 mm (KONDOR-XL) bore diameter
- weight 150-398 g (without accessories)
- 14 poles